Monday, February 7, 2011

Song Set for February 6

Trevecca Community Church
The Courts Gathering
Feb 6, 2011

"Jesus Messiah" // Artist: Chris Tomlin // Album: Hello Tomlin
"Always" // Artist: Jason Ingram & Kristian Stanfill // Album: Fellowship Bible EP or Mountains Move
"Take My Life" // Artist: Chris Tomlin // Album: Passion: Hymns Ancient & Modern
"Take all of Me" // Artist: Hillsong United // Album: More Than Life (Live)

We are still in the sermon series "26.2 Next Steps, Spiritual Disciplines." Sunday's spiritual discipline was on submission. Submission is a tough subject for a worship service but one that I feel is extremely important and one that is undoubtedly Christlike. If you want a follow up to the message I would suggest reading and studying Philippians 2.

I hope and pray that everyone has a great week and if you find yourself in disagreement with someone else that you would be able to submit to them out of love. God gave us all the same freedoms, the freedom to have opinions and beliefs, even the freedom to act on those beliefs. Submission is not natural. By nature we want our own way so I pray that we could all be unnaturally Christlike (I'm serious when I say read Philippians 2).

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment